Friday, October 19, 2007

Cece and Clint's Wedding Video Online



About a year ago I purchased a Sony HDR-HC1 to use as a travel camcorder and also as a backup video camera whenever I shoot a wedding. I've never really put it through its paces until last weekend when I went to my cousin Cece's wedding last weekend. I wanted see how it would hold up shooting a wedding reception and a reception. I also wanted to experiment with compressing video for the web. You can see the results here or by clicking on the photo above:

Cece and Clint Wedding Highlights


Please note that this is heavily compressed for the web and the final widescreen DVD version will be much clearer.

I've also added a second page with some photos from the event. Please contact me if you would like full-size copies of these for printing.

No comments: