Thursday, October 4, 2007

Model Mayhem



I first heard about Model Mayhem from Candy (pictured above), one of the models I met at Rolando's workshop last year. At the time, I didn't know too much about it and didn't visit the site until just recently. Now I wish I knew about it before.

It's a great place to network with models, other photographers, makeup artists, hair stylists and wardrobe stylists. I've learned a lot from viewing the work of other photographers. Some of the work is mind-boggling, and inspires me to continually try to do better.

Through Model Mayhem, I've been able to meet a lot of new people, a few of which I've been lucky enough to work with.

I have a profile on their site, which you can view here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.