Friday, October 5, 2007

Model Shoot - Natalie

This image is from a test shoot I did with Natalie, a model I met through Model Mayhem. She is the first model that I have worked with who lives ON Maui. Up until I met her, the only models I’ve worked with flew in from the mainland.

Natalie is an amazing model to work with. She is punctual, imaginative, and very easy to get along with. She even brought her own set dressing from a local junkyard!

She is a member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) and has appeared in many TV series such as CSI & Heroes. You can also see her in the music video "Shores of California" by the Dresden Dolls:



See if you can spot her :-)

You can see more from our shoot together on her MM profile page and also here on my website.

We have a few more ideas that we're planning to work on together, and I'm really looking forward to working with her again.

No comments: