Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reviewing past shoots


Garden , originally uploaded by Mizomi Photography.

Checking to see how Flickr interacts with my Blogger blog. At the same time, I've been going over images from some of my earlier shoots.

It's amazing what software such as Photoshop and Lightroom allow you to do these days. Many of my first model photoshoots were shot on JPG, which is not as easy to adjust as RAW. With the latest version of Lightroom, I've been able to go back and salvage images that I had passed over several years ago because of poor exposure or focus.

This image of Michelle is from a workshop I attended several years ago. One of the first times I worked with a professional model.

Shot in Hana with mostly natural light. Used a Gary Fong Lightphere on my 580ex flash to add a little bit of fill and catchlights in the eyes. Original JPG exposure was adjusted in Lightroom 2 about a stop or so.

Hmmmm.... I like how the images look when I post them from Flickr. Much easier to do blog posts this way as well. Gonna have to start doing that from now on.

No comments: