Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wedding Highlight Video for Joanne and Kevin

Sometimes the coolest things happen when you least expect it.

I had the honor and privilege of being asked by my friend Joanne to videotape her wedding this past April.  I currently have an editor in California that is working on editing the video.  She does awesome work and I can't wait to see the results.

However, Joanne and her fiance Kevin have become very good friends of mine over these past few years and I wanted to do something extra special for them.

Since I am currently learning to use Adobe After Effects, I started playing around with creating a title sequence to use in their video.  One thing led to another, and before I knew it, I was halfway through creating a highlight video of the wedding day.


Joanne & Kevin Wedding Highlights from Todd Mizomi on Vimeo.

No comments: